Surety & Bonds
What is Surety:
A surety bond is an agreement under which one party, the surety, guarantees to another party, the obligee, the performance of an obligation by a third party, the principal. They are designed to guarantee performance in the face of a set of particular risks. Each surety bond must be uniquely tailored to meet specific needs.
Frates Irwin Risk Management Solutions combines the experience, industry knowledge, and innovation necessary to create simple and effective solutions to your bonding needs. Our experienced professionals provide expert underwriting and are qualified to help you with all your bond requests. Our philosophy towards our clients’ surety needs is focused, comprehensive and forward thinking. It is our belief that surety is a discipline unto itself and is a “full time job” when procured & managed correctly. Our priority is making sure you have a surety program in place that allows your business to meet your goals.
Basic Surety Offerings:
- Transactional Services: Bid, Performance & Payment, License & Permit; Miscellaneous, etc.
- Customary Contract Review(s)
- Annual Meetings with Surety Underwriter(s)
- Periodic Review of Terms & Conditions
- Custom, Internet Based Bond Software: SurePath
We Execute When It Counts:
- Joint Venture Contract Leadership
- Environmental Contracts
- Publicly Traded Capacity & Pricing Maximization
- Developer Capacity Structure
- Design Assist Contract Negotiation
- Federal & Other Government Contracts: MATOC, GSA, EPA, HUD
- Public / Private Ventures (contract facilitation)
- Private Equity & Leveraged Transactions
- Confidential References Available Upon Request